<< 老友记 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. Okay, I dreamt we were getting married...
所以 我梦到我们正要结婚。
-
2. ...and he left because he had to go fight a fire.
结果他离开去救火。
-
3. And, um, so, okay, I went to a nightclub and I saw him making outwith a girl.
所以我去一家夜总会 却看到他在跟一个女孩亲热。
-
4. Oh, my God, he dream-cheated on you.
天哪 他在梦里背叛你。
-
5. Yeah. But then Jacques Cousteau came...
对 但这时贾克库斯托出现。
-
6. ...and he kicked his ass for betraying me.
帮我教训了他一顿。
-
7. It was so cool.
好酷喔。
-
8. Then he took me diving and introduced me to his pet sea horse...
然后他带我去潜水 跟我介绍他养的海马。
-
9. ...who was coming on to me. And, please, that is not gonna happen.
他一直对我献殷勤 但是怎么可能。
-
10. Boy, I'm glad I wore the big belt today.
幸好我今天系了大皮带。