<< 老友记 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. Y'know what? I don't, I don't think Phoebe wants to come.
我觉得菲比不会想去。
-
2. No! I do want to! She does want to.
不 我想去 她想去。
-
3. She does want to. Yeah!
她想去 没错。
-
4. Pheebs, I don't know what to say.I guess the flea market was just better last time.
菲比 我不知道该说什么 上次跳蚤市场还比较逛得。
-
5. Well, at least I got these sheets for Ross. Yeah.
至少我帮罗斯买了床单 没错。
-
6. Ugh, look at this. Pottery Barn.
看 是陶瓷货仓。
-
7. Ugh, yeah, you know what? Don't look at it.
你不懂 别看了。
-
8. Seriously, don't look at it. No! Look-look!
真的 别看了 你看。
-
9. There's the coffee table they stole from us.
他们抄袭我们的咖啡桌。
-
10. Oh, those bastards! Let's go.
那些混蛋 我们走。