<< 老友记 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. No, you're right, you're easygoing.
不 你说的对 你很好相处。
-
2. You're just not as easygoing as Rachel. you know, She's just more...
只是没有瑞秋那么好相处 她比较。
-
3. ...flexible and mellow. That's all.
有弹性 比较圆融 就这样。
-
4. Well, people are different.
每个人都不一样。
-
5. Ya, you know, Rachel...she'll do whatever you want. Y'know, you can just walk all over her.
瑞秋什么都好 怎么欺负她都行。
-
6. What? Wait a minute. What are you saying, that I'm a pushover? I'm not a pushover.
慢着 你是说我没个性吗 我有个性。
-
7. Oh, okay. You're not a pushover.
好 你有个性。
-
8. You think I'm a pushover. Well, watch this.
天哪 你觉得我没个性。
-
9. you know what? You're not invited to lunch!
你听着 我们不跟你去吃饭了。
-
10. What do you think of that? I think that's pretty strong.
怎么样 够强硬了吧。