<< 老友记 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Which sister is this?
这是哪个妹妹。
-
2. Is this the spoiled one or the one that bit her?
被宠坏的还是咬她的那一位。
-
3. Daddy cut me off. Never mind, I got it.
老爸断了我的财源 我知道了。
-
4. And you know what I said to him?
你知道我怎么说。
-
5. I said, "I'm gonna hire a lawyer, and I'm gonna sue you and take all your money...
我说 "我要请一个律师 把你的钱都告过来。
-
6. ...and then I'm gonna cut you off."
然后断了你的财源"。
-
7. What did he say? He said he wouldn't pay for my lawyer.
那他怎么说 他说不帮我付律师费。
-
8. Then he told me to come here and learn about the value of money...
还叫我来跟他唯一自豪的女儿。
-
9. ...from the one daughter he's actually proud off.
学学金钱的价值。
-
10. Did you hear that? My dad's proud of me. My dad's proud of me. Ha, ha.
你们听到了吗 我爸以我为荣 我爸以我为荣。