<< 老友记 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Rash'? Oh, yeah, sorry.
瑞秋 好 抱歉。
-
2. Hey, honey, so, what did you do that made Dad cut you off?
爸为什么不给你钱。
-
3. Okay, I bought a boat. You bought a boat?
我买了一艘船 你买了一艘船。
-
4. Yeah, but it wasn't for me, it was for a friend.
不是我要的 是要送一个朋友的。
-
5. Boy, did we make friends with the wrong sister.
男生们 我们跟这个可怜的妹妹交个朋友吧。
-
6. Jill, honey, I think this is the best thing that could've ever happened to you.
吉儿 我觉得对你 这是一次最好的教训。
-
7. You've needed to get out on your own anyway.
反正你也得独立。
-
8. And you know, when I did it, at first I was scared...
我刚开始独立时 也很害怕。
-
9. ...but then look at me now.
结果现在呢。
-
10. I am the only daughter that Dad is proud of.
我是唯一让老爸骄傲的女儿。