<< 老友记 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. Why? Because you are my sister...
为什么 因为你是我妹妹。
-
2. ...and Ross and I have this huge history.
而罗斯和我有一大段爱的渊源。
-
3. I don't understand, do you want to go out with Ross? No.
我不懂 你想跟罗斯交往吗 不想。
-
4. You don't want him, but you don't want me to have him?
你不要他 又不要我拥有他。
-
5. You know, Bob in Human Resources... Ugh.
人力资源部的鲍伯。
-
6. I cannot believe you did this to me. You had me doubting how smart I was.
你居然这样对我 你害的我怀疑我的智商。
-
7. You had me doubting my fashion sense.
你害的我怀疑我的穿着品味。
-
8. This is not that big a deal. You just don't date Ross.
这又不是什么大事 我只是叫你不要跟罗斯约会。
-
9. There's a million other guys out there. Hey! You have no right to tell me what to do.
世上的男人那么多 你没有资格教我做什么。
-
10. I'm not telling you what to do. I am telling you what not to do.
我不是在教你做 我是在教你不要做。