<< 老友记 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. Hey, you guys, guess what?
你们猜怎样。
-
2. Barry and Mindy are getting a divorce.
巴瑞和敏蒂要离婚了。
-
3. What is the matter with you?
天哪 你是怎么搞的。
-
4. No. Barry and Mindy.
不 是巴瑞和敏蒂。
-
5. Oh, sorry. I hear "divorce," I immediately go to Ross. Heh.
对不起 我一听到离婚就觉得是罗斯。
-
6. Who's Barry and Mindy?
谁是巴瑞和敏蒂。
-
7. Barry was the guy I almost married, and Mindy was my best friend.
巴瑞是我差点要嫁的人 敏蒂是我最要好的朋友。
-
8. Wasn't he cheating on you with her?
他们不是有一腿嘛。
-
9. Yeah, but that just means he was falling asleep on top of her instead of me.
对 但那只表示他做到一半 会在她身上睡着。
-
10. Could you imagine if I actually married him?! I mean how different would my life be?
要是我真的嫁给他 我的人生会多么不同。