<< 老友记 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. I know what you mean, I've always wondered how different my life would be...
我懂你的意思 我也总是在想。
-
2. ...if I'd never gotten divorced.
要是我没有离婚会怎么样。
-
3. Which time? The first time!
哪一次 第一次啦。
-
4. No seriously, imagine if Carol hadn't realized she was a lesbian.
真的 要是卡萝没发现 她是同性恋。
-
5. I can't. I keep seeing it the good way.
我无法想像 我老是朝好的方面去想。
-
6. I'd bet I'd still be doing my kara-tay.
那我一定还在练控手道。
-
7. Towards the end of our marriage, I was doing a lot of kara-tay as a way of releasing the tension...
后来在我婚姻末期 我经常练控手道。
-
8. ...from, you know, not doing anything else physical.
好发泄一下因缺乏肉体运动而多余的精力。
-
9. Maybe the problem was pronouncing it "ka-ra-tay."
也许你不把空手道 念成控手道就没事了。
-
10. And what if I was still fat?
如果我还是很胖呢。