<< 老友记 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. What if I'd taken that job at Merrill Lynch?
要是我去美林证券上班呢。
-
2. What? Merrill Lynch?
什么 美林证券。
-
3. Yeah, I had a massage client who worked there and-and he said I had a knack for stocks.
对 我有个客人在那上班 他说我天生具有炒股的头脑。
-
4. Well why didn't you take the job?
那你怎么不去。
-
5. Because at that time, you see, I thought that everything that rhymed was true.
因为当时我很相信押韵这回事。
-
6. So I thought y'know that if I'd work with stocks,...
我觉得要是我去做股票 就得住地窖。
-
7. ...I'd have to live in a box and only eat lox and have a pet fox.
只能吃安眠药 养三脚猫。
-
8. Hey, do you guys think that if all those things happened, we'd still hang out?
你们觉得如果有这些事 我们还会在一起吗。
-
9. Friends S06E15 The One That Could Have Been
老友记 第六季 第15集 假想篇外篇(上集)。
-
10. Oh, my God. Rachel Green?
天哪 瑞秋葛林。