<< 老友记 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Phoebe, what she makes, that's-They're sock rabbits.
菲比做的是袜子兔子。
-
2. They're completely different. Okay, okay. Okay!
完全不一样 好啦 好啦。
-
3. Okay, I didn't make it. I'm sorry. I totally forgot about tonight...
这不是我做的 对不起 我完全忘了今晚。
-
4. ...and that we were supposed to make the presents.
和做礼物的事了。
-
5. Oh, it's okay. I don't-No, no, it's not okay. It's not.
没关系 我也 不 不 当然有关系了。
-
6. I mean you were just... You're so incredible!
你那么 你那么的用心。
-
7. You went through all this time and effort to make this tape for me.
花那么多心血录情歌给我。
-
8. You know, I'm just gonna-I'm gonna make this up to you. I will.
我要补偿你 我一定会的 一定要。
-
9. I am going to cook you anything you want in here.
我会下厨房煮你想吃的菜。
-
10. And I'm going to do anything you want in there.
进卧室玩你想玩的花样。