<< 老友记 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. I mean, you'll be like the "Big Cheese" or the "Big Mac." Hey, you love those!
你就会被称为大吉事(汉堡)或是大麦克(麦香堡)都是你的最爱啊。
-
2. Well, don't get your hopes up, because probably not gonna happen.
别抱太大期望 可能没那么好。
-
3. Now-now, why would you say that, Joseph?
你为什么要这么说 约瑟芬。
-
4. Well, I mean, come on, you guys. My own TV show? I just...
拜托 伙计们 我自己的电视节目。
-
5. I don't know if I'm good enough. I am. Heh.
我都不知道我自己行不行 我行。
-
6. Joey, What are you talking about? You're a terrific actor.
乔伊 你在说什么 你是个很棒的演员。
-
7. You really think so? How can you even ask that question?
真的吗 你怎么能这么问。
-
8. She's pretty. Yeah. And she's really nice too.
她真的漂亮 对 人也很好。
-
9. She taught me all about, you know, how to work with cameras...
她教我怎么面对镜头。
-
10. ...and "smell the fart" acting.
还有如何 "掩饰尴尬"。