<< 老友记 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Rachel said that. Well, Rachel's not here!
那是瑞秋说的 瑞秋不在这里。
-
2. Ooh, here it is.
在这里。
-
3. Ooh, Joey, why did you sign it, "son of a bitch"?
乔伊 你为什么要签 "混蛋"。
-
4. I didn't do that. Who would've done that? Son of a bitch.
我没有啊 这是谁干的 混蛋。
-
5. Okay. Maybe ask this guy.
问问他好了。
-
6. You. Get out of my shop.
你 滚出我的店。
-
7. What did he do? He went out with my wife.
他做什么坏事了 他跟我老婆约会。
-
8. Joey. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
乔伊。
-
9. Hey, I did not go out with your wife. Okay?
什么啊 我没有跟你老婆约会 好吗。
-
10. I went out with her. That's my wife.
我是跟她约会 她就是我老婆。