<< 老友记 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. Paul's taking me out to dinner tonight. He said he has a big surprise planned.
保罗今晚要带我去吃饭 他说会有个大惊喜。
-
2. Ow, wow. What do you think? Maybe he's gonna tell you he's gay?
他会不会告诉你说 他是个同性恋。
-
3. What? No, why?
什么啊 不可能 你为什么这么说。
-
4. No reason. That would just be a really big surprise, right?
不为什么 这样才真是个大惊喜啊。
-
5. You could put the aisle over here and then have the wedding ceremony here.
红毯可以铺在这边 然后在这边举办婚礼仪式。
-
6. I didn't know you could get married here.
原来这里可以办婚礼。
-
7. This would be a beautiful place to get married.
作为婚礼场所 这里太美了。
-
8. Yeah, but I wouldn't put the aisle there. And I'd never have the ceremony there.
但我不会把红毯铺在那边 更不会在那边举办婚礼仪式。
-
9. You'd have the ceremony under this big, beautiful arch.
应该在这个漂亮的拱门下宣誓。
-
10. May I help you?
有什么事吗。