返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt. It's just such a beautiful space.
    抱歉打断你 这地方太美了。
  • 2. Do you do a lot of weddings here? Yes, we're very popular.
    常办婚礼吗 是的 这里很受欢迎。
  • 3. There's a two-year waiting list. Sorry.
    预约都已经排到两年后了 抱歉。
  • 4. Monica, you should totally put your name down for this place.
    摩妮卡 你也应该去报名预约。
  • 5. What? Are you crazy?
    什么 你疯了吗。
  • 6. I'm not getting married. I'm not even engaged.
    我又不结婚 甚至还没订婚。
  • 7. Yeah, but there's a two-year wait. What if you get engaged in two years?
    对啊 反正要等两年嘛 要是你两年内订了婚才报名。
  • 8. Then you've gotta wait another two years for this place?
    不是还得再等两年才能在这里办嘛。
  • 9. That's four years. Chandler's not gonna wait that long.
    加起来就四年了 钱德才不会等那么久。
  • 10. He's gonna find somebody else, you know?
    他会去找别人了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next