<< 老友记 第6季 第24集>>
-
1. Well, she's sweet and pretty and...
她很可爱 很漂亮。
-
2. Look Ross, the only question you need to ask is, do you see a future?
罗斯 唯一的问题是问你自己 你看得见未来吗。
-
3. Do you see yourself marrying her?
你能想像跟她结婚吗。
-
4. My God. You did it already. You married her, didn't you?
天哪 你做了 你已经娶她了 对不对。
-
5. No! No! I didn't do that. It's just...
没有啦 我并没有 只是。
-
6. Okay, Honestly, no, I don't, I don't see a big future with her.
好吧 老实说 我觉得我们没什么未来。
-
7. Okay, I think that's your answer.
这就是你的答案了。
-
8. I gotta talk to her. I hate this part.
我得告诉她 我最恨这一步了。
-
9. Forget Elizabeth. I mean if you're not careful...
忘了伊丽莎白 你要是不小心。
-
10. ...you may not get married at all this year.
今年可能会结不到婚。