返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第10集>>

  • 1. Maybe he's just a snob.
    或许他就是个势利眼。
  • 2. You really don't need to know everything about everybody.
    真的没必要事无巨细。
  • 3. I don't need to watch The O.C., but it makes me happy.
    我没必要看《橘子郡男孩》 不过看了开心。
  • 4. Yeah, delirious. What's the other file?
    对 狂喜啊 另一个文件是什么。
  • 5. Wilson, James. Boy Wonder Oncologist.
    威尔森·詹姆斯 青年才俊肿瘤专家。
  • 6. You know him?
    你认识他吗。
  • 7. You know, in some cultures,it's considered almost rude for one friend to spy on another.
    要知道 在一些文化传统中,窥探朋友生活几乎是被认为是无礼行为。
  • 8. Of course, in Swedish, the word "Friend" Can also
    当然 "朋友"这个词翻成瑞典语。
  • 9. be translated as "Limping twerp."
    就是"瘸腿蠢蛋"。
  • 10. Did your pager really just go off,or are you ditching the conversation?
    你的呼机是真的响了,还是你想逃避对话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next