返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第14集>>

  • 1. Next time, skip Aunt Elyssa.
    下次 跳过埃丽莎姨妈那段。
  • 2. You're probably talking about a primary bone cancer.
    恐怕你说的是原发性骨癌。
  • 3. It could be tricky to detect.
    这种病很难发现。
  • 4. We'll need a bone scan.
    我们需要给她做个骨扫描。
  • 5. That's why I'm talking to an oncologist.
    这就是我为什么来找你这个肿瘤学家。
  • 6. Sure. I've nothing better to do
    是啊 除了部门会议和预算报告。
  • 7. besides departmental meetings and budget reports.
    我没什么事可做。
  • 8. New chairman of the board, you know.
    新官上任三把火啊 董事局的 知道吗。
  • 9. Oh, I hadn't heard.
    我可没听说。
  • 10. - Right. Clinical trials. - Completely unethical.
    -没错 临床试验论 -道德缺失。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next