返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第5季 第14集>>

  • 1. Not a big talker. You fixed his A.C.L.
    他有点内向 你修好了他的 A.C.L。
  • 2. No, not according to my medical malpractice premiums.
    没有 至少我的医疗事故责任险没告诉我。
  • 3. Didn't get hypotensive during surgery?
    手术中有低血压症状出现吗。
  • 4. No strokes? Maybe some connectivity loss?
    中风 或者神经连接性降低。
  • 5. What, you're gonna get involved now?
    怎么 你现在掺和进来了吗。
  • 6. I'm not involved.
    我没有掺合进来。
  • 7. A guy brought his son into the clinic.
    有个家伙带他儿子来门诊了。
  • 8. I didn't touch the son.
    我可没碰他儿子。
  • 9. I'm not taking any responsibility there.
    我一点责任都没有。
  • 10. The son's fine. Can't shut him up.
    他儿子很好 好得闭不上嘴。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next