<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. They want you to examine a sick person?
他们要你去检查一个病人吗。
-
2. This is a public relations nightmare.
这简直是公关的恶梦。
-
3. Folk think our staff do that kind of thing around here,this place will be crawling with sick people.
人们知道我们这儿的医生收治这类病人的话,这里就会爬满了病人。
-
4. I'm a doctor. I'm not a lapdog for the feds. I don't play fetch.
我是个医生 不是联调局的小狗 不玩接飞盘。
-
5. Nobody tells you what to do. Am I right, Dr. Cuddy?
没人能驾驭的了你 我说得对吗 卡迪医生。
-
6. You have three choices. Hire a lawyer to fight the order,treat the guy or go to jail for contempt.
眼下你有三条路 雇律师请求法院收回法令,要么治疗他 或者藐视律令直接坐牢。
-
7. Up to you.
自己选吧。
-
8. Jail. You'd like that. No more naughty schoolgirl.
蹲监狱 正合你意 又不是小女生。
-
9. Conjugal visit- that's her new fantasy.
她的新幻想 夫妻探监。
-
10. We're not leaving until he's gone, or you show me...
他不走我们是不会走的 除非。