<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. But when I really believe in something-
只要我有心。
-
2. Gosh dang it, I got a chance to make a difference here.
该死的 我就有办法逆转乾坤。
-
3. You made a deal with Vogler?
你和沃格勒做交易了。
-
4. It's all the rage. Everybody's doing it.
最近流行交易 大家都在做。
-
5. So, what's the deal?
什么样的交易。
-
6. You get to keep all of us if you flog his products?
你替他卖狗皮膏药就可以把我们留下。
-
7. One speech. No biggie.
一个报告而已 没什么。
-
8. Foreman's doing a bone marrow biopsy to check for cancer.
福曼在做骨髓活检测试癌症。
-
9. Cancer? The senator's got AIDS.
癌症 参议员得的是艾滋。
-
10. Cancer sounds better in a press release.
癌症写在报纸上更好看一些。