<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. telling me to do stuff. It's crazy, huh?
指挥我做各种事情 是不是很疯狂。
-
2. What happened to "Everybody lies"?
不是"人人都会说谎"吗。
-
3. I was lying.
我说谎了。
-
4. Do the things... the blah, blah,blah, blah. All that stuff the other docs did.
去做各种乱七八糟的检测,就是其他医生都会做的那些。
-
5. If that's negative, ultrasound his belly.
如果是阴性 给他做腹部超声检查。
-
6. If that's negative,C.T. his abdomen and pelvis with and without contrast.
如果还是阴性,对他的腹部和骨盆分别做有无造影剂断层扫描。
-
7. - Did I miss anything? - Kitchen sink.
-我有没有漏掉什么 -厨房的水槽。
-
8. Everything but the kitchen sink
[意思是越轨的行为]。
-
9. Well, we could certainly give that... Oh, you minx!
我们当然可以对那里也...小坏蛋。
-
10. What you're thinking is,you're going to save him, be a hero and win her back.
你一定是这样想的,你会治好他 成为英雄 把她赢回来。