返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. I just don't wantto be here.
    我只是不想待在这儿。
  • 2. Then it's a conditionyou've already had diagnosed.Or it's somethingyou know you've inheriteD.
    要么是已经确诊的病症,要么是你已知的遗传性疾病。
  • 3. Let's see.Your stomach has deep-seated,feelings of abandonment written all over it,which points towards sexual abuse.
    你放弃的意念深根蒂固,指向性虐待。
  • 4. Although a fearof hospitals...
    对医院的害怕...。
  • 5. that points to a more,specific traumatic event.
    则指向特定的创伤事件。
  • 6. So i'm gonna say your mom,,in the hospital,with a candlestick.
    我猜,你妈妈在医院用烛台。
  • 7. By candlestick, of course,,I mean inherited otc deficiency.
    用烛台 我是指遗传性,鸟氨酸氨甲酰转移酶缺乏症。
  • 8. My parents are bothalive and well,and living in boca raton.
    我父母都健在, 住在伯克莱屯,(佛罗里达州旅游胜地)。
  • 9. Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis?
    甲亢性周期性麻痹?。
  • 10. I have no idea what that is.
    不知道你说什么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next