返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第09集>>

  • 1. Who the hell are you?
    你是什么人?。
  • 2. I am complete strangerwho apparently cares,more aboutwhether your kid diesthan you do.
    陌生人一个, 只是比你们这做父母的,更关心孩子的生死。
  • 3. - You're dr. House.,- You've seen my stage show.
    - 你是豪斯医生,- 你见过我的精彩演出了。
  • 4. She's not dying.,She has pancreatitis.
    她只是得了胰腺炎,没有生命危险。
  • 5. Once you've treated that,I'm taking her home.
    治好以后,我就带她回家。
  • 6. and do what, burn sage?,I want you to dothe surgery.
    然后呢? 烧艾草驱邪?,我希望你能做这个手术。
  • 7. My father had gallstones.,They were totally harmless.
    我父亲就得过胆结石,结石对人体完全无害。
  • 8. Alice had one bad one,but it passed.,For all we knowthis is over.
    爱丽丝有过一回, 可已经排出去了,在我们看来, 她已经没事了。
  • 9. And for all we know she could,get sick again tomorrow.
    可在我们看来, 她还没有康复,可能还会发作。
  • 10. Then I'll take her toher pediatrician.,She's six, rob.
    那我就带她看儿科医生,她只有六岁, Rob。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 59 Previous Next