返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第09集>>

  • 1. Luckily,alice hartmann has a mom,who is willingto see reason.
    还好爱丽丝 哈特曼有个讲理的母亲。
  • 2. You were in here yesterdaytelling me,her father'sguardianship was best for her.
    昨天你还说最好是,她父亲来行使监护权。
  • 3. I honestly figured I'd get,a different judge today.
    我还以为今天会换个法官。
  • 4. You agreewith dr. House now.
    你现在站在豪斯医生这边了。
  • 5. - Now my kidactually is sick.,- She was sick yesterday.
    - 我的孩子真的病了,- 她昨天就已经病了。
  • 6. She loses guardianship.,All of a sudden,house is a hero.
    她失去了监护权,突然之间 豪斯就成了英雄。
  • 7. It's got nothing to dowith me deciding--
    这完全跟我的决定没--。
  • 8. hey, zip it!,I've heard enough.
    住口,我听够了。
  • 9. - This lawyering thingis easy.,- You shut up too.
    - 当法官真容易,- 你也给我闭嘴。
  • 10. Arguing over every decision,is a waste of her timeand mine.
    每个决定都要争来争去,既浪费她的时间, 也浪费我的时间。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 59 Previous Next