<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第10集>>
-
1. Care to go for a spin?
让我转转你怎么样?。
-
2. What the hellwere you thinking?
你想什么呢?。
-
3. I didn't rat him out.,I got him a deal.
我没告发他,我只是帮他做了笔交易。
-
4. Which he'll never take.
他绝对不会接受这个交易。
-
5. - He will if we--,- how long have youknown house?
- 他会的,如果我们--,- 你认识豪斯 多长时间了?。
-
6. Did you think he'dsuddenly become reasonable?
你以为他会突然之间变得通情达理吗?。
-
7. I made the deal.,It's done.
我已经做了这笔交易,生米煮成了熟饭。
-
8. It already is gonna bea complete disaster.
这事已经是个灾难了。
-
9. He's not gonna take the deal.,He's gonna go to jail.
他不会接受这个交易,他会坐牢的。
-
10. Because he's a child.,He's too stubborn.
因为他还象个孩子,一根筋到底。