返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. You mean you couldn't find the leak.
    你是说没找到渗漏?。
  • 2. is your leg worse?
    你的腿恶化了?。
  • 3. No, but my parking spot is.
    不 是我的车位遇险。
  • 4. Blood is only made inside the circulatory system,which means when we find it outside--
    血液只应存在于循环系统中,要是在外面发现了。
  • 5. there's no leak.I even checked lymphatics.
    没有渗漏 淋巴腺我也查了。
  • 6. So you're gonna spend a weekin a wheelchair
    你坐一周的轮椅。
  • 7. just to get a parking space closer to the front door?
    就是为了得到离门近的车位?。
  • 8. Easier than chopping off my legs.
    比起把腿剁下来可简单多了。
  • 9. We've ruled out toxins and drugs.
    排除了毒素和毒品。
  • 10. kind of.He's romani.
    一定程度上 他是罗马尼人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next