<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. I was not.
我没有。
-
2. Talk about the cool uncle.
谈谈那个酷叔叔吧。
-
3. He donates the money, and the nephew gets the write-off.
他捐了钱 侄子可以尝甜头。
-
4. And, of course, by write-off, I mean he gets to put your ankles--
所谓甜头 是指他把你的脚踝搁在。
-
5. this is exactly why I didn't mention our one date over two years ago.
这恰恰是为什么,我不提两年前的那次约会。
-
6. Because of my t-shirt.
因为我的T恤。
-
7. Because you are an obnoxious ass.
因为你是个讨厌的混蛋。
-
8. Because you would have spent the whole time--
因为你会用所有时间--。
-
9. that's very smart.
真够聪明的。
-
10. 'Cause this way, I spent my whole time completely focused on the patient.
因为这样 我就会全神贯注于病人。