<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Well,can you fix it?
你能治好它吗?。
-
2. We can insert a small tube in the baby's bladder
我们可以塞根细管到婴儿的膀胱。
-
3. that makes the urine come out straight through,his belly for the duration of the pregnancy.
使得尿液在孕期直接从腹部排出。
-
4. The bladder decompresses,and the lungs will be able to develop normally.
膀胱减压后,肺就能正常发育了。
-
5. When the baby gets better,you should get better.
婴儿好转 你也会好转。
-
6. First we just have to do a test to determine
首先我们要做个测试。
-
7. whether the baby's kidneys,are functioning properly.
看看婴儿的肾功能是否正常。
-
8. A-and what if they're not?
如果不正常会怎么样?。
-
9. If they're already too damaged,then there's really nothing we can do.
如果肾脏受损严重,我们就真的无能为力了。
-
10. If this doesn't work out,,you can always try again.
如果这次不成功 你总有机会再尝试的。