<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. Bad news is you have an illness.
坏消息是你们确实得了病。
-
2. The good news is,it's not meningitis.
好消息是并非脑膜炎。
-
3. It's not fatal.
不致命。
-
4. It's just embarrassing.
比较丢脸罢了。
-
5. It's conversion disorder.
是转化症 (压力引起的假性神经学症状)。
-
6. Or commonly known as mass hysteria.
通俗点就是群体歇斯底里。
-
7. It happens often in high anxiety,situations,especially to women.
在高度不安的情况下时有发生,尤其是女性。
-
8. I know it sounds sexist,but science says you're weak and soft,,what can I do?
这听起来有点性别歧视,但科学认为你们虚弱不坚强 我又能怎样?。
-
9. house, you're wrong.
豪斯 你错了。
-
10. Look at my hand.
看我的手。