<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第20集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. If I can figure out where you keep going wrong,then I can nip this cuddy thing in the bud,before she becomes the fourth ex-mrs. Wilson.
      
       
    
    
      如果我能找出你问题在哪里,就可以未雨绸缪,免得卡迪成为第四任前威尔森太太。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Yes, I was worried there was no way,to stop that train.
      
       
    
    
      没错 我还担心没法阻止事态发展呢。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. You have to have sex with cuddy.
      
       
    
    
      你得跟卡迪做爱。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Wait...to stop the train?
      
       
    
    
      等等...为了阻止进一步发展?。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. - Bonnie said I'm bad in bed?,- Huh?
      
       
    
    
      - 邦妮说我床上功夫不行?,- 啊?。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Yeah, she also said that if she'd slept with you,before she liked you,then it would have made it easier to handle
      
       
    
    
      她说没动真情前跟你上床就好了,这样她还好过些。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. when you turned into the sorry bastard,who left her alone.
      
       
    
    
      当你一脸歉意 始乱终弃时。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. I told her you were wasting her time, by the way.
      
       
    
    
      顺便说下 我跟她说你在浪费她的时间。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. You think that's gonna stop her?
      
       
    
    
      你觉得这能阻止她?。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. The woman's the worst realtor in new jersey.
      
       
    
    
      这女人是新泽西最差的房地产经纪人。