<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. I never had the teeniest chance,of selling you anything.
我想做你的生意根本是痴人说梦。
-
2. Of course he was right.
他当然说得对。
-
3. Wilson doesn't stop giving good advice,just 'cause you're divorced.
就算你们离婚了,威尔森还是不停给你好建议。
-
4. He's compulsive about remaining on good terms,with his exes.
他情不自禁要跟前妻们友好相处。
-
5. Do you want to know why I named that dog hector?
想知道为什么我给狗取名赫克托吗?。
-
6. No, let's keep it a mystery.
不想 保持神秘吧。
-
7. Because even when he was a puppy,,he was the worst-tempered dog we'd ever seen.
他还是幼犬的时候 脾气就超坏。
-
8. He was supposed to be house trained.
他进行过入室训练。
-
9. He'd pee on the carpet every morning.
可每天早上还是在地毯上撒尿。
-
10. When we had people over,,he had to nip at their ankles.
有人来 他啃他们的脚脖子。