<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. That's how early in the marriage I resented you.
我新婚时对你就这样恨之入骨。
-
2. Did I ever waste money on that place setting.
我白送你们一套餐具了。
-
3. James at least had the decency,feel guilty when he hurt me.
至少詹姆士伤害我后 会心怀内疚。
-
4. Whereas I didn't hurt you.
但我没伤害你。
-
5. I didn't even marry you,cleverly hoping,to avoid moments like this one.
我都没娶你 明智地避免了这样的时刻。
-
6. You always needed him,,and he was always there for you!
你总是需要他 他也总是支持你。
-
7. If you keep yelling,,I think you'll owe me sex.
你再对我喊 就得和我做爱补偿。
-
8. You knew he had a wife waiting at home--,you didn't care.
你知道他妻子在家里等他 可你满不在乎。
-
9. I'm not saying you broke up the marriage,,but you didn't help.
不是说你破坏了这段婚姻,可你袖手旁观。
-
10. First, "hector does go rug" is a lame anagram.
首先 "赫克托尿地毯"这个组合用的很烂。