<< 豪斯医生 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. And you'd be right,,if you weren't wrong.
如果你没错 你就是对的。
-
2. Here we go again.
又来了。
-
3. She's got infections that,come and go,which means-
她受到了来去自由的感染 也就是说。
-
4. it means it has to be something else.
也就是说是别的病因。
-
5. Good guess,but no.
猜得好 但是不对。
-
6. It means either she's got a,leprechaun in her colon,which is playing with the doggy door,letting bacteria in and out.
这意味着她不是结肠里有个小妖精,开开关关狗门,把细菌放进放出。
-
7. Or she's got,complement factor h deficiency.
就是她有H因子缺陷。
-
8. Are you enjoying this?
这让你很享受吗?。
-
9. I'm saving a,woman's li-
我在拯救一个女人的生。
-
10. I'm saving a woman's life!
我在拯救一个女人的生命!。