<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. I've got good news.
我有个好消息。
-
2. For the next 16 hours,you are the new neurosurgeon.
接下来16个小时,你就是新的神经外科医生了。
-
3. I'm not a neurosurgeon.
可我不是神经外科的啊。
-
4. Which would matter if you actually had to do some neurosurgery.
除非你真得做神外的手术 否则毫无问题。
-
5. House, it's a hospital...
豪斯 这可是医院。
-
6. The odds of having to do neurosurgery are higher than in most places.
要做神经外科手术的几率比其它地方高多了。
-
7. If an EMT calls in with a brain or spinal trauma,just divert them at the nearest hospital.
如果急救队说有脑或脊髓外伤,让他们转去最近的医院就好了。
-
8. All you gotta do
你要做的只是。
-
9. is stand around and keep the E.R. open.
在那晃悠 确保急诊开着。
-
10. It's an administrative problem, not a medical one.
这只是个行政角色 不是医生。