<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第02集>>
-
1. Our concern is to make sure
我们关心的是确保。
-
2. that there's no conflict of interest,no liability for the hospital.
不发生利益冲突,不对医院产生不利影响。
-
3. You think we're gonna sue if things go south?
如果事情变糟 你觉得我们会起诉吗。
-
4. - Let me tell you. She actually does go... - House.
-老实告诉你吧 事实上她会... -豪斯。
-
5. Let him talk.
不要插嘴。
-
6. I, uh, know that you're not going to sue,because you are both going to sign love contracts.
我知道你们不会起诉,因为你们要签一份爱情合约。
-
7. Consensual relationship agreements.
双方确立关系协议。
-
8. Well, obviously outside council
显然外部委员会。
-
9. will have to review the crotchless undies clause.
将要复查内衣条款。
-
10. Uh, we'll also need to watch for any favoritism toward Dr. House.
我们也会注意对于豪斯医生的偏袒行为。