返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第02集>>

  • 1. That's nice of you to float your friend.
    你还真会为你朋友考虑啊。
  • 2. He's not my friend. He's my father.
    他不是我朋友 他是我父亲。
  • 3. He's 22 years older than me.
    他比我老22岁。
  • 4. Well, that's true, he's definitely had his jowls done.
    没错 他的下颚也是这么告诉我的。
  • 5. Statistically, if he didn't have these symptoms,he'd be like most people of his age--
    就统计上说 如果他没有这些症状,他就会像绝大多数他这个年龄的人一样。
  • 6. dead for the past several decades.
    死了好几十年了。
  • 7. Do the tests. I'm sick.
    给我做测试 我生病了。
  • 8. You have a bad case of natural causes.
    你有这些症状是正常的。
  • 9. Do the damn tests.
    尽管给他做测试就是了。
  • 10. If the vial fills with sand,we take that as a bad sign.
    如果指管里盛满了沙子,那真是个不好的症状。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next