返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第02集>>

  • 1. Hugo should be here. Why'd you ask him to leave?
    雨果可以留在这里的 你们为什么让他离开。
  • 2. We wanted to be able to discuss this openly.
    我们希望能跟你深入的谈论这事。
  • 3. But it obviously affects him.
    但这样做明显也涉及到了他。
  • 4. Honey, let the doctor finish.
    宝贝 听医生说完。
  • 5. It's a standard procedure.
    标准程序是这样的。
  • 6. we use general anesthesia,harvest a very small amount of--
    我们给你进行全身麻醉,切取一小部分。
  • 7. No. I'm not taking my brother's marrow.
    不 我是不会接受我弟弟的骨髓的。
  • 8. - Del, it's-- - these harvests are harmless.
    -小黛 这 -这样的取样是完全无害的。
  • 9. With the meds we give,there's almost no pain,almost no risk of infection.
    加上我们的用药,几乎完全无痛,也基本没有感染的可能。
  • 10. Almost? His life's hard enough as it is.
    几乎 他的人生已经够艰难的了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next