返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第02集>>

  • 1. Maybe? Nothing's changed.
    什么或许 不都还是老样子吗。
  • 2. You showed up for clinic hours. Voluntarily.
    你在门诊时间自觉现身。
  • 3. Fine. A little bit has changed.
    行了 发生了小小的改变。
  • 4. House, everything's changed.
    豪斯 一切都变了。
  • 5. You're sleeping together.
    你们睡在一起。
  • 6. You want something from her
    除了对你病人的"惊吓测试"的首肯。
  • 7. besides a sign-off on scaring your patient to death.
    你还希望能从她那里得到爱。
  • 8. You talked to Taub.
    你找过陶博。
  • 9. He's worried about you.
    他很担心你。
  • 10. - He's a jerk. - I'm worried too.
    -他是个混蛋 -我也很担心你。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next