<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第04集>>
-
1. is the foundation for every relationship.
是每段关系的建立基础。
-
2. I agree with Sam when she's calling her father a monster.
萨姆说她爸爸是怪物我同意。
-
3. I agree with her when she's calling him a Saint.
她说她爸爸是圣人我也同意。
-
4. And in exchange, I get to have sex with her.
相对的 我能和她睡觉。
-
5. And I'm sure she has similar tradeoffs with me.
我肯定她对我也有这种权衡之计。
-
6. Relationships are hard. You have to make sacrifices.
相爱容易相处难 你得学会牺牲。
-
7. So sacrifice being crazy.
所以牺牲有时叫人抓狂。
-
8. Go get her a gift and apologize.
送个礼物给他 好好道歉。
-
9. You finally made a good point.
你总算出了个好主意。
-
10. Which, clearly, you have misunderstood
基于你那么快就答应了。