<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第04集>>
-
1. Your responsibilities? Hardly.
你的责任 没看出来。
-
2. Your attitude? Ah. I think we finally found it.
你的态度 我想我找到原因了。
-
3. It doesn't change the fact that you made a bad decision
不管怎样也改变不了你做出如此差劲的。
-
4. because you want to get laid.
决定是想和她上床。
-
5. Or the fact that you're courageously picking on Kelly
也许是你这么积极地在凯丽身上挑刺。
-
6. because you're scared to take on House. Congratulations.
是因为你害怕向豪斯的权威挑战 恭喜。
-
7. You're a real leader.
你真是个好领导啊。
-
8. I am Felipe.
我叫弗里贝。
-
9. Oh, you've gotta be kidding.
开什么玩笑。
-
10. Dr. House was worried how you left things.
豪斯医生担心你一天的工作会累坏身体。