返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第09集>>

  • 1. I'm an atheist.
    我是个无神论者。
  • 2. Honey, half the Jews I know are atheists.
    亲爱的 我认识的犹太人中有一半不信神。
  • 3. It's about community.
    主要是种归属感。
  • 4. House isn't that big on community.
    豪斯对归属感没什么兴趣。
  • 5. And why do you call him "House"?
    你为什么老叫他豪斯。
  • 6. The man's name is Greg.
    他的名字叫格雷戈。
  • 7. It makes it seem like you're not serious.
    直呼其名会显得你们两个很亲密。
  • 8. I'm just trying to help you think about the future.
    我只是提醒你该为将来考虑了。
  • 9. You're-- you're a certain age now.
    你已经...你已经老大不小了。
  • 10. The parade of boyfriends can't be as amusing as it was.
    你找到的男朋友的质量只能越来越差。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next