<< 豪斯医生 第7季 第17集>>
-
1. I mean, not the dumping part,but the part where she'll now let me do whatever I want.
不是说她甩了我好,而是说我现在可以为所欲为了。
-
2. So you're just trying to punish her?
所以你只是想惩罚她。
-
3. She feels bad,and your only goal is to take advantage?
她感觉对不起你,而你唯一的目标就是利用这一点吗。
-
4. That's not true.
不对。
-
5. I got plenty of goals.
我还有很多目标。
-
6. One of them is
其中一个就是。
-
7. a 60-inch flat screen right there.
在那里挂一台六十英寸的平板电视。
-
8. You're a lot of things, House,but you've never been a sadist.
你是多面人 豪斯,但你从来不是个虐待狂。
-
9. You're pummeling an opponent
你这是在殴打一个。
-
10. who isn't fighting back.
不会反击的对手。