返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第18集>>

  • 1. And I ended up doing time.
    结果我被判了服刑。
  • 2. Guess he did more.
    可能他被判的更久。
  • 3. When we first moved into the house,we had people over all the time.
    我们刚搬进去的时候,一直都有人来看望我们。
  • 4. Then she started collecting things.
    后来她开始收集东西。
  • 5. I figured it was a hobby.
    我以为是她的兴趣。
  • 6. Piles turned into art projects,and art projects turned into what you saw.
    把堆品做成了艺术品,艺术品又变成了你们所看到的样子。
  • 7. So why do you stay?
    那你为什么还留在那里呢。
  • 8. To everyone else, the world is full of junk--
    对其他人来说 这个世界到处是垃圾。
  • 9. meaningless, ugly, broken things.
    无意义的 丑陋的 破烂的垃圾。
  • 10. But to Nina,every shape,every color, texture, smell,they all tell a story.
    但是在妮娜看来,每一种形状,每一种的颜色 纹理 味道,都讲述了一个故事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next