返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第7季 第21集>>

  • 1. House can't help us.
    豪斯帮不了我们。
  • 2. I respect his privacy, no matter how stupid and
    无论有多蠢 我都尊重他的隐私。
  • 3. I'd appreciate it if you'd respect mine.
    我希望你们也能尊重我的隐私。
  • 4. We need to treat the underlying condition.
    我们需要对症下药才行。
  • 5. Could be cancer, sepsis, trauma,liver disease, hemorrhagic fever--
    可能是癌症 败血症 创伤,肝病 出血热。
  • 6. I'm gonna start treating the symptoms
    我要去对症治疗了。
  • 7. while you finish listing the possible causes.
    你就慢慢列出所有可能的病因吧。
  • 8. The rats are doing great.
    老鼠的实验结果不错。
  • 9. "Great" is a little vague.
    "不错"这说法有点含糊不清。
  • 10. Even better than the previous study.
    比以前的研究成果要好。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next