返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第04集>>

  • 1. bosley! tell whoever's talking that he's an idiot.
    博斯利! 告诉那个在说话的他是个白痴。
  • 2. bosley. either tell him he's an idiot, or tell me why I'm wrong.
    博斯利 要么说他是个白痴 或者告诉我是我错了。
  • 3. you're an idiot.
    你是个白痴。
  • 4. you actually think that I'd take a patient who had a seizure in a funeral home
    你以为急症室没有排除防腐剂时。
  • 5. if the er hadn't already ruled out embalming fluid?
    我会接下这个病人?。
  • 6. I thought we weren't supposed to trust- -
    我想应该相信...。
  • 7. idiot,from the old french, "
    白痴 源自古法语。
  • 8. idiote," meaning effeminate,mentally deficient moor.
    "白痴" 意思就是那些 娘娘腔的 脑袋少根筋的摩门教徒。
  • 9. I found something in the mortuary's files from '05.
    从停尸房05年以来的文件里 我发现了点东西。
  • 10. a 48 - year old male's cause of death was listed as pneumonia,ibut the symptoms in the autopsy report didn't fit.
    一名被认为死于肺炎的48岁男性,但验尸报告显示的症状与此不符。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next