<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第04集>>
-
1. to morality. not science.
只对做人而言 并不关科学事。
-
2. but the book is inconsistent with science.
但宗教与科学是两个对立面。
-
3. you know how many epileptics were tortured because they were possessed?
你知不知道多少癫痫病人受人折磨 只因他们以为这是着魔的表现?。
-
4. how many teenage witches were stoned to death 'cause they took mushrooms?
又有多少女巫被人用石头砸死 只因她们采蘑菇?。
-
5. just shut up already! we got a patient dying!
闭嘴! 我们的病人生命正岌岌可危!。
-
6. either got to prescribe an exorcism or admit to me that smith was a horny fraud.
要么开个驱魔处方出来 要么就当我面承认史密斯是个好色的骗子。
-
7. I know what she has.
我知道她的病因了。
-
8. you couldn't have spoken up ten seconds ago?
你怎么不早10秒钟说出来?。
-
9. you could have saved me 100 bucks.
你就可以帮我省下这100块钱了。
-
10. mushrooms weren't the only thing that got people stoned to death.
蘑菇并不止能让人被石头砸死。