返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第05集>>

  • 1. right. you're figuring he's jealous of your misery.
    没错 你明白了他是嫉妒你的悲惨。
  • 2. he's messed up enough--
    他已经一塌糊涂了。
  • 3. the problem is you're not miserable.
    问题是你一点不悲惨。
  • 4. then house has been wasting a lot of time.
    那么豪斯是在浪费大把时间。
  • 5. you've been humiliated,treated like crap.
    你被羞辱 被当成废物对待。
  • 6. you've every right to be miserable,but you're not,because even though this job is insane
    你完全有权悲惨,但是你不悲惨 因为即便这份工作很不正常。
  • 7. and house is insane,you like it.
    豪斯不正常 你还是喜欢它。
  • 8. you always have.
    向来如此。
  • 9. you know what's worse than a sanctimonious speech?
    你知道比假装神圣的演讲 更糟糕的是什么吗?。
  • 10. a sanctimonious speech that's dead wrong.
    假装神圣的演讲完全错了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next