<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. We're gonna need to take a hair sample to test for latent toxins.
我们要取头发样本测试潜伏的毒素。
-
2. So you can never watch star wars again.
那你再也不能看星球大战了。
-
3. You figured that I'll hire you if you promise to dump Wilson.
你琢磨只要答应甩掉威尔森 我就会雇你。
-
4. - How did you- - Wilson had a key.
- 你是怎么- - 威尔森有钥匙。
-
5. You figure that I'll make your life hell at first,but I'll eventually see how good you are and keep you.
你想好了 一开始会被我整,但最终我会发现你的好处 就会留下你。
-
6. It's a good plan,don't you think?
是个不错的计划 你不觉得吗?。
-
7. Perfectly tailored to your personality.
针对你量身定做。
-
8. No,it's not.
不 不是。
-
9. You know it's not.
你知道不是的。
-
10. Means you just wanna stay in my orbit.
说明你只是想留在我的生活圈里。