<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. 'Cause you figureI'll eventually realize that
你觉得最终我会意识到自己犯了错。
-
2. I made a mistake and you're gonna be able to rub my face in it.
你就能当面羞辱我。
-
3. I can't wait.
我都等不及了。
-
4. It's gonna be awesome.
肯定特棒。
-
5. No,it's not.
不 也不是。
-
6. And you know it's not.
你知道不会。
-
7. 'Cause you know that even if I made a mistake,I'd never admit that I made a mistake.
因为你知道即使我错了 也绝不会承认。
-
8. Which means that you're just toying with Wilson to toy with me.
说明你只是通过玩弄威尔森来玩弄我。
-
9. Your goal is pure feral vengeance.
你的目的是单纯的凶猛复仇。
-
10. Innocent bystander,but there'sa greater good.
为了更大的利益 只能牺牲无辜的旁观者。