<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. So you keep it a mystery.
所以你就保持神秘。
-
2. No categories if no one knows anything.
没有人了解你 你就不能被定性。
-
3. - Do you think maybe you're over simplifying me now? - No.
- 你现在是不是在过分简化我呢? - 不。
-
4. I'm sure you have many reasons to keep yourself a mystery,besides the fact that you're bisexual.
我相信你保持神秘的理由很多 双性恋只是其中之一。
-
5. denial would have worked before the long,vacant stare.
茫然注视这么久 想否认也没人信了。
-
6. Roz,move your left leg just an inch.
洛兹 左腿移动一英尺。
-
7. People who have a problem with boxes are people who don't fit in them.
讨厌分门别类的人 是因为难以被归类。
-
8. You've been working for House for a long time.
你还真是得了豪斯的真传。
-
9. No need for name calling.
不要骂人嘛。
-
10. I would ask if this was gonna be lunch time gossip,but lucky for me--
本想问你是不是准备吃饭时向别人八卦我 不过幸好...。